Systems and Network Administrator in Epsom
Systems and Network Administrator
The preferred candidates will have at least 2 to 3 years' experience dealing with:
- Day to day networking (LAN) desktop, laptop and printer issues with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Remote and onsite support to staff at our 10 branches
- To issue and build new hardware allocated to staff
- To complete software upgrades on user's desktops / laptops / iPads and iPods
- To carry out the installation and testing of any additional hardware, software or firmware purchased or leased by the Company.
- To assign network and software permissions.
- Installation of new hardware
- Regularly review the Company's day to day IT requirements.
- Administer new accounts, amendments and removal.
- Carry out Data extracts from Dealer Management System CDK.
- Assist in keeping the IT Department's hardware and software records up to date.
- Carry out server monitoring and administration
- Assist in researching into products that might be of benefit to the Company.
- Ensure system backups are run daily and monthly.
- Ensure all systems are up to date to protect the business from possible vulnerability.
- Support of telephone lines ADSL/ FTTC/ MPLS and Avaya Telephone systems
- Ensure that faults are reported and dealt with by relevant outside suppliers.
- An ability to clearly and patiently communicate technical procedures directly or over the phone to non-technical users
- An ability to confidently communicate to all levels, both verbally and written, up to board level positions
- Enthusiastic and motivated with ability to rapidly learn new skills and grasp new concepts.
- Willing to work flexibly - the administrator will be expected to deal with urgent support issues until they are resolved.
- You will work closely with our outsourced IT Company.
- Driving licence is essential as this position will cover multiple sites.
- You will need experience working with
- Windows OS - Windows 7 /10
- Microsoft Office
- An Understanding of LAN / WANS / VPN'S
- An Understanding of MS Domains
- Mobile Devices, Broadband Connections, Wi-Fi
Commensurate with experience
20 Days Holiday, Auto
enrolment to a workplace pension.
Jonathan Shaw on 01737 365 365 or
forward a CV for his attention to Epsom Audi, Reigate Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 3LA
Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd January 2018