The Honda CR-V is an extremely stylish and economical SUV with plenty of get up and go. Raising the bar with distinctive head and taillights, sporty, sculpted panels and a sleek front end including an active shutter grille to increase aerodynamics, the CR-V boasts an instantly recognisable silhouette that turns heads out on the road. Beautiful contouring and muscular shoulders give it a dominant presence, while 17-inch alloy wheels as standard deliver the confidence to take on any journey.
Step inside and you can relax in comfort in a cabin that’s bright and spacious, with multiple seating configurations allowing for optimum flexibility and plenty of room for cargo. Useful underfloor storage compartments also maximise space and prevent the interior from getting too cluttered. Premium upholstery and soft touch materials also combine to ensure the CR-V only radiates quality.
Remember that with the Motability Scheme, the Honda
CR-V can be adapted to suit your needs too. Options include stowage, access and
driving modifications, many of which come free of charge. Contact our
Motability team today for more information and to arrange a test drive at your
local Drift Bridge Honda facility. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you
may have about the CR-V Motability car itself, as well as outline how the
Scheme works and assist with your application.
|CR-V 2.0 i-MMD Hybrid SE 2WD 5dr eCVT ||£2,499||ENQUIRE|
|CR-V 2.0 i-MMD Hybrid SE AWD 5dr eCVT||£3,199||ENQUIRE|
For further details on all of the Honda models we have on offer contact your local dealership today either by phone, enquiry form or using our Live Chat function online.
1) If a customer requires Premium+ Metallic on any applicable model they will have to pay the difference between Premium metallic paint and the Premium+ metallic paint cost. The Dealer will need to raise a separate invoice directly with the customer and not Motability for this cost.
2) Jazz Hybrid Crosstar Two Tone is available on the Motability scheme this quarter - Customer must pay separately for difference between metallic paint costs.
3) CRV Hybrid - Please ensure you order the correct model year as only the grade by model year listed above will attract RFO Support. If you order the wrong vehicle you will receive no RFO support.
4) Civic - Only 20/21YM Civic are available on the scheme - do not order a 18/19YM as you will receive no RFO Support
5) Only those models listed above are available on the Motability scheme this quarter. No other models within Honda's range qualify for this period.
6) This list is valid for orders placed between 1st January and 31st March 2021.