The Honda Civic is the best of both worlds beautifully designed and economical to drive. This attractive hatchback has stylish interiors, efficient engines as well as the latest Bluetooth technology.
Our Motability Scheme enables those with disabilities to remain independent and the Civic model is available as part of this initiative.
Below are just a few models we have on offer
|Civic 5 Door SE 1.0 VTEC Turbo Manual||£1, 399||ENQUIRE|
|Civic 5 Door SR 1.0 VTEC Turbo Manual||£1,649||ENQUIRE|
|Civic 5 Door SR 1.0 VTEC Turbo CVT||£2,249||ENQUIRE|
|Civic 5 Door EX 1.0 VTEC Turbo Manual||£2,249||ENQUIRE|
|Civic 5 Door EX 1.0 VTEC Turbo CVT||£2,849||ENQUIRE|
|Civic 5 Door Sport 1.5 VTEC Turbo Manual||£2,149||ENQUIRE|
|Civic 5 Door Sport 1.5 VTEC Turbo CVT||£2,749||ENQUIRE|
1) If a customer requires Premium+ Metallic on any applicable model they will have to pay the difference between Premium metallic paint and the Premium+ metallic paint cost. The Dealer will need to raise a separate invoice directly with the customer and not Motability for this cost.
2) Jazz Hybrid Crosstar Two Tone is available on the Motability scheme this quarter - Customer must pay separately for difference between metallic paint costs.
3) CRV Hybrid - Please ensure you order the correct model year as only the 21YM listed above will attract RFO Support. If you order the wrong vehicle you will receive no RFO support.
4) Civic - Only 20/21YM Civic are available on the scheme - do not order a 18/19YM as you will receive no RFO Support. Civic 1.0 SE CVT is not available in Qtr3
5) Only those models listed above are available on the Motability scheme this quarter. No other models within Honda's range qualify for this period.
6) This list is valid for orders placed on Honda systems between 1st July and 30th September 2021.
To find out more about the other Motability offers we have available contact your nearest dealership today by completing an enquiry form, giving us a ring or using our Live Chat facility.